The Darkbane Warders
- +2 to One Ability Score.
- Normal Speed.
- Bonus Feat: One extra feat at first level.
- Skilled: One additional skill rank per level.
- Languages: Common.
- +2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Cha. Dwarves are tough and wise, but also a bit gruff.
- Slow and Steady: Speed 20, not modified by armor or encumberance.
- Low Light Vision: Dwarves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Defensive Training: Dwarves get a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Greed: +2 racial bonus to Appraise checks.
- Hatred: +1 attack bonus against orcs and trolls.
- Hardy: +2 racial bonus on saves versus poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: +4 CMD versus bull rush or trip attempts while standing on ground.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with Battleaxes, Warhammers, and Heavy Picks. They treat all Firearms and any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Common and Dwarven
- +2 Dex, +2 Wis, -2 Cha. Night Elves are fast and long lived, but tend to be aloof and distant.
- Normal speed.
- Darkvision: Night Elves can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
Shadowmeld: As a standard action a night elf standing completely in shadows, or partially in shadows at night, may become invisible as per the spell. This effect breaks if the Night Elf moves.
- Keen Senses: Night Elves recieve a +2 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Nature Bond: +2 Handle Animal and Knowledge (Nature) checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Night Elves are proficient with Longbows, Shortbows. They treat moonglaives and any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Common and Elven.
- -2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Int. Gnomes are small but quick in body and mind.
- Small. Gnomes are small creatures and gaint a + size bonus to Attack rolls and AC, but a -1 penalty on CMB and CMD. They also gain a +4 size bonus to stealth rolls.
- Slow Speed. Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet due to their tiny legs.
- Low Light Vision: Like their dwarf cousins, Gnomes can see twice as far as a human in low light conditions.
- Hatred: +1 attack bonus versus Troggs and Goblins.
- Pluck: +1 racial bonus to all saves.
- Keen Senses: +2 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Tinkerer: +2 racial bonus to Craft (Technology) checks.
- Escape Artist: Gnomes recieve a +2 racial bonus to escape artist checks.
- Languages: Common and Gnomish.
- +2 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Charisma. The Draenei are large and charismatic, but are not as dextrous or stealthy as other races.
- Normal Speed.
- Deep Faith: Draenei receive a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (Religion) and Knowledge (The Planes) checks.
- Heroic: Draenei recieve a +2 racial bonus versus fear and negative energy effects.
- Gift of the Naaru: Once per day a Draenei may Lay on Hands as a Paladin equal to her level.
- Languages: Common and Draenei.
- Level Adjustment: +1
- Worgen must constantly keep their primal rage under control, making them short tempered and causing them to suffer a -2 Charisma penalty and a -2 penalty to saves versus emotion effects.
- The character gains the Shapechanger type, and may shapeshift between Worgen and original form as a standard action. While in Worgen Form the character has the following modifiers:
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution.
*Character gains a bite (1d6) and two claw (1d4) attacks. This allows the Worgen to make a secondary bite attack in addition to normal melee weapon attacks on a full attack action.
- Low Light Vision.
- Darkflight: When running a Worgen may drop to all fours to increase their base speed by 10 and add one to the multiplier of their run speed.
- +2 to one ability score.
- Normal Speed.
- Intimidating: Orcs recieve a +2 racial bonus to intimidate checks.
- Rugged: Orcs recieve a +2 racial bonus to survival checks.
- Ferocity: Once per day, when an Orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are proficient with handaxes, battleaxes, and greataxes. They treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Orcish
- Level Adjustment +1
- The character gains undead traits, with all benefits and penalties.
- Typically only applied to Humans, though some Elves have been known to become Forsaken.
- The character gains Orcish in addition to any other languages known.
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity
- Medium Size
- Normal Movement
- Large Build: Though medium creatures, Tauren are so large and stout that they may wield weapons one size larger than themselves without penalty and are considered large creatures for the purpose of their unarmed strikes. This does not give the Tauren natural reach of any kind.
- Naturalist: Tauren receive a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge: Nature and Survival checks.
- Tough: Tauren recieve a +2 racial bonus to Fortitude saves.
- Weapon Familiarity: Tauren are proficient in the use of their horns as a primary natural weapon only (dealing 1d8 points of damage), and treat all weapons with the word “Tauren” in their name as martial weapons.
- Languages: Orcish and Taurahe.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Intelligence
- Normal Movement
- Acrobatic: Trolls receive a +2 bonus to Acrobatics and Escape Artist checks.
- Regeneration: Trolls naturally heal twice their level in hp per day after a rest (instead of just their level). Trolls have the ability to regrow lost limbs, fingers, and the like over the course of one month so long as the damage was not caused by fire or acid. This does not stop the Troll from dying, as the Regeneration special ability would.
- Languages: Orcish and Troll.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution
- Normal Speed
- Low Light Vision.
- Keen Senses: Blood Elves receive a +2 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Elven Magic: Blood Elves receive a +2 racial bonus to caster level checks to overcome spell resistance, and a +2 racial bonus to Spellcraft checks.
- Enchantment Resistance: Blood Elves recieve a +2 racial bonus to resist enchantment spells and effects.
- Weapon Familiarity: Blood Elves are proficient with the rapier and longsword, and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Orcish and Thelassian.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength
- Slow Speed.
- Low Light Vision
- Hatred: Goblins recieve a +1 attack bonus agains Gnomes and one other racial group of their choice. Goblins often stew hatreds.
- Silver Tongue: Goblins recieve a +2 racial bonus to Appraise and Bluff checks.
- Obsessive: Goblins recieve a +2 racial bonus to a craft or profession skill of their choice.
- Weapon Familiarity: Goblins are proficient with all firearms, and treat any weapon with the word “Goblin” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Orcish and Goblin