The Darkbane Warders
- Level 10 Characters
- 20 Character Points
- Two starting Traits.
- 62,000 gp starting wealth
- Characters may purchase any item they can create for its creation cost, rather than its market price.
- Characters are assumed to have the most essential adventuring gear (Backpacks, bedrolls, food, water, rope, so on), within reason, for free.
- Characters begin the game with a basic ground mount (warhorse default) and basic flying mount (gryphon default). Different starting mounts are possible subject to approval.
- Options from the Pathfinder Core rules, Advanced Player’s Guide, and some Ultimate Magic are allowed. Some spells will not be allowed (mostly from UM), and third party content will be considered on a case by case basis.
- A number of classes have special Archetypes to alter them for the purposes of representing characters and the Warcraft setting better, they’re listed off the main page.
- Hit points gained per level are a flat amount based on the high end of the average roll (ie, +4 hp per level for d6, +5 for d8, +6 for d10, +7 for d12). Hit points at first level are maximized, as normal.